your answer is yes to any of these questions ...
Are you replacing heaters more then once a year?
2. Do you hear a loud
noise when the safety valve opens?
3. Does it take longer than 15 minutes
to build pressure?
4. Do you find the sterilizer ON when you arrive to
your office in the morning?
5. Does the yellow light (heat light) stays
6. Are bags being burned?
7. Does the temperature
gauge passes the 270 degrees mark?
8. Does water leak from the door unless
you press down on the door handle?
9. Do you have to replace door gasket
10. Are the trays totally black & burned?
After pressure builds does it begin to drop?
12. Did someone tell you
that your chamber has a hold in it and is not worth repairing?
If you find yourself answering yes to most of the questions above, then here's what you need to do ...
Rebuild it, and you'll have it forever... Click to find out the details